North East, Maryland

I've got a 2008 Lincoln Navigator which we bought new. It now has 30,000 miles on it. The A/C went out in July. In early August, we took it in to get repaired. It's under warranty.

However the part they needed doesn't exist. It won't be available until September 28th.This was confirmed by other Lincoln and Ford dealers.

$60K Vehicle + Bad A/C + Bad Parts = a thoroughly PO'd customer.

August and early September were extremely hot.

I've got to say, I've been buying American for decades. I'm turning this thing in and getting a foreign car.

Thanks Lincoln. Another great American brand going down the toilet. At the worst possible time.

Had an Experience with Lincoln?

Comments

2017 Winnebago Industries - Micro Minnie 2106ds Rv Review Winnebago Industries "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..." Read more General Rv Center - Worst Customer Service General Rv Center "Horrible, terrible, absolutely the worst customer service ever! We bought a brand new Thor Quantum motorhome and used it twice so far. Both times we came back with a list..." Read more Camping World of Houston - BEWARE OF THESE *** ARTISTS Camping World " My husband is 82 and I am 67, and we had planned on enjoying this summer and fall while seeing the country. Who knows when we will be able..." Read more Open Range Rv - New unit bought 4 months ago.  Been in shop whole time Open Range Rv "On 3/14/17 our family (four kids 3 7 yrs old) bought our 1st large purchase outside of our home. It was also the 1st time that we purchased anything brand..." Read more The Ashton Drake Galleries - Ashton Drake strikes again.. New/different excuse for not processing other orders, and doll review. The Ashton Drake Galleries "I originally left my first bad review for ADG due to them refusing to process my orders, after delivering the first order made. The excuse was "a discrepancy between my..." Read more Poshmark - Purposely deceived! Poshmark "I bought 2 purses to get the shippin discount from the same seller. BOTH bags were sold as Leather. 1 bag still had the abee clearly stating "Simulated Leather" The..." Read more Skylight Visa - Phone *** 2017 Skylight Visa "i met a guy called Sam ,he helped me *** into my spouse INSTAGRAM,KIK,FACEBOOK AND GMAIL. Now i can monitor my spouse day to day messages and activities with out..." Read more Wyndham Hotel Group - A NIGHTMARE at the Wingate at N Hampton Blvd Virginia Beach Wyndham Hotel Group "Come to Va Beach for a one nt stay, as we just moved from there, hsd a Dr appt so only needed one night stay. Traveling to Va Beach from..." Read more